Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The wonders of Ginger Tea!

Well, I had fully intended to blog every day, but I'm not really sure what happened to the last week.  But today is yet another new day, and I'm feeling good about it.

I started the day late - 05h00 instead of the usual 04h00 - but started quietly with some Ginger Rooibos tea which I am still sipping.  I guess that is a lot healthier than coffee, and I went off coffee yesterday. Don't know if this will be permanent, or whether because of the large quantity of allergy meds affecting my taste, but I looked at my cup of coffee and wondered why I was drinking it.  Now I drink my coffee with milk and sugar, and my Rooibos tea with nothing, so already my cup is healthier, even before I added a couple of slices of fresh ginger.

Ginger, by the way, helps with circulation issues, and digestion.  And apparently helps soothe morning sickness, something I know absolutely nothing about.

So I need to put on an egg to boil, and start getting ready for the day.  Eggs for breakfast today, as I was so full of sinus yesterday I could not stomach my normal breakfast shake and went to work with one plain provita. Today, I must to better!  Breakfast is important.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment